Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

sparkles, je t'aime





To quote a line from a movie with a creepy kid... "I'm baaaaackkkk!" Honestly, I dont really know if it is from a movie, but whatever!


To celebrate my entrance back into the world of blog writing, I just want to post one of my most favorite sparkly things in the entire world... La Tour Eiffel!


This picture is from my 2008 trip to Paris. There is nothing more exciting than standing in front of the Eiffel Tower at nighttime when the entire tower lights up and sparkles! It is an experience I will remember forever...there were yells and gasps of delight when the grand tower began to sparkle on that wonderful Parisian night! I urge everyone to take a trip to Paris and experience the sparkling of the Eiffel Tower...such a breathtaking sight to see!

No comments: